星期五, 3月 14, 2008

March

March 2008... is a really unforgetable month of the year, may be also one of the unforgetable period of my life.


1st thing happened, also a happy thing, is that my little miss 3小姐 finally came back from australia, she is going to spend a month time here with us. We havent seen each other for almost 2 years, finally 一家團聚... Sometimes she really drives me nuts, like eating in my room, on my bed. Or puting her smelly feet on my jacket when she was chatting on the phone... and her attitude on how much she relies on me... ha~~ really, that is my little sister~ this is her personality, and this is also the way how we live together. But really i do enjoy the moment with her here. (ha~~ it is also one of the reason why you guys having see me here for so long, cos i dont have a computer to use~~ )


the other thing is... after 3 months praying, my lovest GOD finally gives me an answer. I thank him from my truth heart. Here now he is leading me to a new start of my life, new experience. I have been having a peacful heart throughout the period, as i know GOD is always here for me, that he will never leave me alone and suffer. HE will also prepare the greatest thing for me as long as i asked from HIM. But really when it comes, my peaceful heart has gone, WHY? i first thought that may be i am just too excited on the new enviroment. But.... Ha~~ who knows my lovest GOD would like to give me 1 more test before i leave here. 最後一課.


he/she didnt choose to talk to me at all after my resignation. Good, so that i dont have to see you face to face. i guess that they are just too cross/ upset/ disappointed about my decision, but it is my life, the only permission that i should get is GOD, he is my real boss. I dont like it here, dont enjoy working here, i am sick... depressed... disappointed... I dont belong here. i still remembered one day one of my colleague said to me '邊個叫你讀得書多, 英文好, 又識咁多野..' 乜我讀得書多就等於可以出一份糧做多人野? 又唔可以fight for the thing that i want? anyway, i have decided to leave and search for the place that worth me to stay stably~~ yes, stably, i look for stable, place for me to learn and grow.


anyway, WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TODAY REALLY UPSET ME. i got send to a corner, apart from my manager, she is nice, she is true to me. i was once upset.... cried.. but all after, i thought, well, they still need to run their business, if they are considerate, i wouldnt even have to leave, not even one thought. its what they are, they just care on MONEY, and benefit for THEMSELVES, this should be expected. i cried so damn hard @ church today, god heals me, i am feeling much better now.


anyway, all i want to say to my BOSS, 1st day i come, you like me, you looked up on me and expected so much from me. I gave you all my best, and prove to you all my abilities, you appreciated. But then when i am overloaded, i explained to you and ask for your understanding, you started thinking that i am hopness. i made tiny little mistakes, but they were big in your eyes, and you even mark it down on your heart with a THICK THICK black permanant texter, no matter how harder i work and improve, still can not wash the dirt away.


i thank you for what you have appreciated on me, and i thank you for what you have taugh me. i thank you for giving me a chance on marketing when i was only a little designer. i thank you for everything, and i promise, i will try to forget and forgive, becos this is what my GOD wants me to do~~ and i will try all my best to enjoy my last month here in the company with you two and all of you in the company~~


ALL THE BEST~~ BEST WISHES~~ GOD BLESS~


ps. please congraduate on my new job~~ i am so looking foward to it~~


5 則留言:

  1. congrad my baby ....................add oil !!!!  finally u cn make it........... god replay tto our prayer!!!!!
    [版主回覆03/17/2008 11:02:00]yes~~ he is great~~ lets pray together for each other from now on~~ god is here blessing us~~ althought we are miles apart~~ but will be always think about each other~~ God bless~ my best friend~

    回覆刪除
  2. 今年嘅3月真係好難忘!!!
    gi 仔~~~~恭喜晒  可以搵到份好工係你嘅褔氣 , 仲可以同妹子團圓, 好幸福哦. 願那福氣永遠綣顧你 新的開始有好公司,好老闆,好同事,天天都開開心心咁工作
    [版主回覆03/17/2008 11:00:00]多謝你既祝福~~ 我地一齊珍惜呢一個月時光啦~

    回覆刪除
  3. 唔知點解總希望可以離開得開心一D,但係唔知點解總係有人唔體諒....同事無形中已經變成朋友,如果佢係你朋友好快會體諒同支持你,呢一刻佢地可能覺得你係自私,拋低了大家,唔再同你講野,但係如果作為一個朋友/成熟既同事應該講出你地對亞Gi既祝福,大家仍可以再見~相信你既決定曾經有一番掙扎~朋友的話,只會向你說:加油,有事/冇事都搵我啦~支持你^^*~
    [版主回覆03/17/2008 10:59:00]frd個d 都重係對我好好~ 好鄧我開心, 一般同事都係一般咁啦.. 而唔想同我講野個個, 反而係老細~ 算啦, 我決定左, 佢唔搵我重好~~

    回覆刪除

  4. 一切在心中~
    睇好你.
    廢話唔多講. 
    [版主回覆03/17/2008 14:14:00]thank you~ keep in touch 我的挈友~~

    回覆刪除
  5. Thanks GOD that he is watching you and leading you always!
    However, he may not guarantee to give you a prosperous future. That is not important. No matter how your future is, GOD be with you. You have already walked along with the most powerful one!  
    Somebody may make you disappointed. Please learn to forgive. They also make you to grow up......Anyway, pray for you.
    [版主回覆03/18/2008 12:27:00]Your words are as much meaningful~~ thank you for your support and praiers~ I am sure Jesus will take care every drop of my tears and walk me thru this. thank you so much

    回覆刪除

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...